Engage is passionate about increasing access to, enjoyment and understanding of the visual arts.
One of Engage's key areas of focus is advocacy. Through the annual Engage members' survey and feedback from members we make the case for gallery education to funders, policymakers, and the media. Engage's Director and other colleagues raise the profile of gallery education and influence policy in the visual arts and learning by:
- Participating in committees and alliances
- Taking part in consultations
- Getting involved with campaigns
- Publishing research and advocacy documents
- Carrying out surveys of the sector
Click on the boxes below to find information on the benefits of the arts and culture, updates from the Director of Engage, Jane Sillis, and ways you can engage with current campaigns.